Friday, July 10, 2020

#7 Prayer is the watch word.
As I come to the close of the Proverbs 31 woman review, I want you to nderstand that the virtuous man or woman safeguards themselves with prayer.


Prayer is the conduit through which we talk to God about those graces we neeed. It's the means of talking to God. 
You MUST make it a daily habit to ask God to load you with the virtues He wants you to have. You must tell Him to secure the blessings He has given you.
You must tell Him a lot of things that can't be enumerated.


Luke 18:1- And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint; 

PRAYER POINT
*Dear Lord, clothe me with the garment of prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE

Among the different definitions of love I've heard, I stuck to this one which is (Love is defined as a strong affection you have for a p...